Our labs blog is a place where anybody from the service can highlight a project they’re working on, with a focus on digital – though we may throw in some extras now and then, from our work with audiences (real people!) to interesting stuff we’re doing with data. It may be a project that’s yet to start in its discovery phase, in its infancy as an alpha project, in progress as a beta, live or gone pear-shaped.
Some key staff in this area are:
- Zak Mensah, Head of Transformation
- Mark Pajak, Head of Digital
- Fay Curtis, User Researcher – Digital Development
- Darren Roberts, User Researcher – Audience Development
- Zahid Jaffer, Content Designer
- David Emeney, Photography / Digitisation Officer